Holiday Appetizer Recipes: Make-Ahead Tips (cont.)
3/4 cup unbleached white flour
Yield: 16 servings (2 biscuits per serving)
Per serving (2 bites): 84 calories, 5 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 3.8 g fat, 1.7 g saturated fat, 8 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber, 80 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 41%.
Recipes provided by Elaine Magee; © 2007 Elaine Magee
Elaine Magee, MPH, RD, is the "Recipe Doctor" for the WebMD Weight Loss Clinic and the author of numerous books on nutrition and health. Her opinions and conclusions are her own.
© 2007 WebMD, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions