Did I Break the Bone or Just Fracture It?
Yadier Molina broke his wrist in May 2007 while catching for the St. Louis Cardinals, and some may be surprised that he may not have been casted for a few days. And while I don't understand the rules for baseball's injury reserve list (why was he put on the 15 day disabled list, when the team knows he will be out for four to six weeks?), I do however, know what's going on with fracture care.
First a few quick definitions.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/1/2014
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions