What Is Chantix?
Chantix is a prescription medicine to help adults stop smoking.
Chantix has not been studied in children under 18 years of age. Chantix is not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Who Should Not Take Chantix?
Do not take Chantix if you are allergic to anything in it.
What Are The Side Effects?
The following are common side effects of Chantix therapy. However, this list is not complete.
Tell your healthcare professional about side effects that bother you or that do not go away.
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Professional?
Before you start taking Chantix, tell your healthcare professional if you:
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions