Light Cinnamon Whipped Cream Topping
- 8 ounces light whipping cream (liquid)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (add more to taste)
- Add chilled liquid whipping cream to cold, small, mixing bowl and beat on medium-high until nicely thickened.
- Add powdered sugar, the fat-free whipped topping, and cinnamon and fold together well by hand using a spoon or spatula.
- Keep chilled in a covered container until read to serve!
About 4 cups of topping (about 16 servings)
Per 1/4 cup serving: 70 calories, 0.5 g protein, 7 g carbohydrate, 4.5 g fat, 2.8 g saturated fat, 16 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 10 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 59%.
© 2006 Elaine MageeLast Editorial Review: 1/10/2007