Exercise Tubing and Bands (cont.)
2. Stop when hands are at chest height, and then return to starting position.
2. Bring hands up over shoulders with elbows bent at side.
3. There should be tension in the tube.
4. Hold handles still and squat down as if you were trying to sit down.
5. Make sure knees stay behind toes (if your knees end up in front of your toes, it will strain your knees).
6. Return to standing position.
Last Editorial Review: 1/5/2007
Get the latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox FREE!