Baking Recipes: Tips to Lighten up the Holidays (cont.)
Yield: 16 servings
Per serving: 215 calories, 4 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 8 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 19 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber, 245 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 33%.
Recipes provided by Elaine Magee; © 2006 Elaine Magee
Elaine Magee, MPH, RD, is the "Recipe Doctor" for the WebMD Weight Loss Clinic and the author of numerous books on nutrition and health. Her opinions and conclusions are her own.
Published December 19, 2006.
SOURCE: ESHA Research nutritional analysis software, The Food Processor.
©2006 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions