Jennifer Warren, MD, is the medical director of the Physicians Healthy Weight Center. Warren is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine and is board certified in family practice. She has practiced primary care in New Hampshire since 1996, caring for thousands of patients, and teaching both medical students and nurse practitioner students.
Warren has advanced training in bariatric medicine and is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP). Bariatric medicine is the art and science of medical weight management. She has taught classes to other physicians about the latest techniques in weight management.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions