From Our 2006 Archives
Health Tip: Who Should Get a Flu Shot?
Latest MedicineNet News
(HealthDay News) -- Certain people, depending on their age and health, may be more susceptible to flu and should be vaccinated before flu season.
According to the Group Health Cooperative, prime candidates for a flu shot include people who are:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2006 ScoutNews LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions