Dr. Melissa Stoppler, Editor of MedicineNet.com discusses what to do when you are taking antibiotics.
The following is a partial transcript taken from this audio broadcast:
"Dr. Stoppler, what is an important point to remember when taking antibiotics? It's very important to remember to take all the medication your doctor has prescribed and for the length of time. Antibiotics tend to work fairly rapidly so, many people feel better after they take a few doses or a few days worth of antibiotics and then they stop taking the remainder of the prescription. You should never stop taking your medication..."
Listen to the entire audio segment of Antibiotics 101.
New to podcasts? Learn more about podcasting
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions