Fruit Juices and Beverages
Remember those 50/50 bars with orange sherbet on the outside and vanilla ice cream on the inside? That vintage ice cream bar is the essence of this low-calorie drink.
- 3/4 cup seltzer water, club soda, or fizzy mineral water
- 1/4 cup orange juice (as fresh as possible)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add water, orange juice, and vanilla extract to a large glass and stir.
- Add ice cubes as desired.
Per serving: 28 calories, 0.4 g protein, 6.5 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0.1 g fiber, 1 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 0%.
© 2006 Elaine MageeLast Editorial Review: 4/7/2006