Slow Cooker Spicy Turkey & Tomato Stew Recipe
If you don't want to use a slow cooker, instead of following step 2 below, just add the remaining ingredients to the turkey mixture in the large saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer and cook, uncovered, about 30 minutes.
SOURCE: © 2005 Elaine Magee.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 3/22/2006
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions