Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup bottled roasted red pepper pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add all ingredients to a small food processor or blender. Pulse about 20 seconds, until mixture is mostly smooth and ingredients are well-blended.
2. Pour into serving container, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
1 1/4 cup (10, 2-tablespoon servings)
Per 2 tablespoons: 36 calories, 0.4 g protein, 1.6 g carbohydrate, 3.2 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, <1 mg cholesterol, 0.2 g fiber, 16 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 79%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006