Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts
Here's an adult version of chocolate pudding that has an extra-light texture, courtesy of light Cool Whip® and is light in sugar calories, thanks to Sugar Free Jell-O® pudding mix.
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) Instant Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Jell-O® Chocolate Pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk (or use skim milk)
- 2 cups Light Cool Whip® (or use Fat-Free Cool Whip®)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, if desired
1. Beat pudding mix into 2 cups cold milk in a bowl, using wire whisk or electric mixer, for about 2 minutes.
2. Fold in the Cool Whip®, vanilla extract, and cinnamon (if desired). Stir until well blended.
3. Pour into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap, and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Per serving: 122 calories, 3 g, 17 g carbohydrate, 3.5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, <1 g fiber, 351 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 26%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006