Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pound of sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Place potatoes in a 1-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2. Combine cornstarch and brown sugar in a small bowl.
3. Add orange and lemon juices, stirring well. Pour over potatoes; cover and bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or just until potatoes are tender and glaze is thickened.
Per serving: Calories 160, cholesterol 0, sodium 15 mg, fat trace, calories from fat 3%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006