Refreshing Blended Drinks (smoothies, milkshakes)
Choco-Nana Milk Mixer
Prep time: 5 minutes.
- 3 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O® Brand Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, peeled, cut into chunks
1. Pour 2 cups milk, pudding mix, peanut butter, and banana into container with tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended, or put into blender container and blend on medium speed 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Pour into large pitcher. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk.
3. Stir until blended.
4. Serve at once or refrigerate and stir before serving. Mixture thickens as it stands.
5. Thin with additional milk, if desired.
Per serving: 230 calories, 9 g protein, 40 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 25% Daily Value of calcium, 480 mg sodium.
SOURCE: National Dairy Council.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006