Broccoli Parmesan Pasta Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup broccoli florets, lightly steamed or microwaved
- 2 cups cooked and well-drained angel hair pasta (or other cooked pasta)
- Salt to taste
- Couple of pinches of crushed pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1/8 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until lightly golden, stirring often (about 1-2 minutes). Add broccoli and pasta and saute, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
3. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Turn off heat and let rest about a minute before serving.
Per serving: 300 calories, 11.5 g protein, 47 g carbohydrate, 8.5 g fat (1.5 g saturated fat, 5.1 g monounsaturated fat, 1.2 g polyunsaturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 6 g fiber, 59 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 25%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006