Refreshing Blended Drinks (smoothies, milkshakes)
Lite Iced Mocha
- 1 1/2 cups cold decaf coffee (on the strong side)
- 1/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons Splenda®
1. Pour coffee into an ice cube tray. Freeze until solid (at least two hours).
2. Put the coffee ice cubes, fat-free half-and-half, low-fat milk, chocolate syrup, and Splenda® in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses.
Per serving: 90 calories, 5 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate, 0.7 g fat (0.4 g saturated fat, 0.2 g monounsaturated fat, 0 g polyunsaturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 0.3 g fiber, 90 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 6%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006