Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding
The pudding mix contains aspartame and acesulfame potassium (as sweeteners).
- 1 box (1.4 ounces) Jell-O® Chocolate Fudge Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold vanilla soy milk (such as Silk®)
- 1 cup cold low-fat milk
1. Add soy milk and low-fat milk into mixing bowl and sprinkle pudding mix evenly over the top.
2. Beat pudding mixture together on medium-low speed for 2 minutes (scraping side of bowl a couple of times).
3. Pour at once into 4 serving dishes or cups. Put in refrigerator -- pudding will be soft-set and ready to eat in about 10 minutes. Cover each serving before refrigerating if you aren't eating the pudding immediately.
4 (1/2 cup) servings
Per serving: 60 calories, 2 g protein, 10.5 g carbohydrate, 0.9 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 0.5 g fiber, 333 mg sodium, 7.5% Daily Value of calcium, 7.5% Daily Value of vitamin D, 7.5% Daily Value of vitamin B-2, 12.5% Daily Value of vitamin B-12 (using Silk soy milk).
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006