Appetizers & Snacks
Mini Turkey Melts
- 10 Triscuits®
- 5 thin slices of turkey breast (we like peppered turkey breast), cut in half
- 2 ounces of shredded, reduced-fat cheese of choice (Jarlsberg® light, cheddar, jack)
1. Place 10 Triscuits® in a toaster oven pan. Top each with half a slice of turkey (fold it over to fit).
2. Top the turkey with grated cheese.
3. Broil in toaster oven, watching carefully, until cheese is nicely melted.
2 snack servings
Per serving: 214 calories, 21 g protein, 16 g carbohydrate, 7 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat, 2.2 g monounsaturated fat, 0.1 g polyunsaturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 260 mg sodium (not including the sodium from the turkey). Calories from fat: 29%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 2/14/2006