Sex Matters®: Start Me Up
Q: My husband and I have a discrepancy in desire. How do we make it match?
A: Many people wait a long time before they try to do anything about sexual-frequency discrepancies -- sometimes 15 or more years.
When this happens, couples settle into a pattern-they get used to turning in each night and staying on their own sides of the bed. How do you overcome this pattern? Here are some ideas:
If that's the problem, then take a look at how the sex you do have gets started. Is it always predictable? Does the same person always initiate it?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions