Frozen Food Storage: Keeping It Safe and Tasty (cont.)
More Freezer Facts
Here are some other facts you may not know about freezing foods:
Published October 5, 2007.
SOURCES: Food Marketing Institute's Food Storage Information, 2001. Iowa State University, University Extension web site: "Freezing Fruits and Vegetables." FDA: "Freezing and Food Safety."
©2007 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions