Mother's Day Dishes: Tips & Recipes for Kids (cont.)
Makes 10 mini strawberry shortcakes
Per serving: 164 calories, 3 g protein, 31.5 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber, 362 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 22 percent. (2 tablespoons of pressurized canned whipped cream adds 20 calories,2 gram fat, 1 g saturated fat, and 4 mg cholesterol to each serving)
More ways to make Mom's day special!
Originally published April 25, 2003.
©2006 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions