Diabetes: Eating Well with Type 2 Diabetes (cont.)
While many, many people are living happily and healthily with type 2 diabetes, change doesn't always come easy at first. Here are a few tips to help you get -- and stay -- with the program.
Originally published May 7, 2003.
©2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions