Foods that Promote Health: 10 Foods You Need (cont.)
There you have it, the latest lowdown on nutrition research. Eat these foods every day, or at least three times weekly, for maximum health benefits. No single food will do the trick, but a diet with generous amounts of these whole foods can be your ticket to good health.
SOURCES: Journal of Nutrition, April 2003. Journal of Nutrition, February 2003. The Journal of the American Medical Association, April 2, 2003. The Lancet, 361:1491, 2003. Archives of Neurology, February 2003. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, January 2003. Archives of Internal Medicine, December 2002.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions