Yoga for Back Problems (cont.)
It is a tribute to its first writer Patanjali, who was a physician, and a tribute that it has stayed together as a single practice. But, it is not a means of diagnosing, it is not a science. You need a diagnosis from a physician or a suitable medical person, then you can use yoga.
MODERATOR: Our thanks to Dr. Fishman and Carol Ardman for joining us today. And thanks to you, members, for your great questions. I'm sorry we couldn't get to all of them. For more information, please read Relief is in the Stretch: End Back Pain with Yoga.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions