Glycemic Index and Smart Carb Choices (cont.)
*Fiber grams are based on the same serving size (generally, a typical serving for that particular food) from which glucose load was determined.
Originally published October 1, 2004.
SOURCES: American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, July 2002. American Institute for Cancer Research. Livia Augustine, researcher in nutritional sciences, University of Toronto. WebMD Feature "Glycemic Index: New Way to Count Carbs?" by Sid Kirchheimer, published Aug. 20, 2003.
©2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions