Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts
White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse with Crunch Topping
Make this colorful and fun dessert in three minutes!
- 1-ounce box white chocolate sugar-free instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (or use blackberries or boysenberries)
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 1/3 cups Kashi Go Lean® Crunch cereal
1. Beat pudding mix into 1 1/2 cups of cold milk in mixing bowl and beat on medium-low (or whisk) for 1 to 2 minutes. Beat in the berries (if using frozen berries, slightly thaw so you can break them up into individual berries) and whipped topping on lowest speed.
2. Spoon mousse into 4 individual custard cups (or similar) and top each with 1/3 cup of cereal.
3. Serve immediately, or cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve (ideally, they should be served within a couple of hours).
Per serving: 180 calories, 6.5 g protein, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 4 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 390 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 25%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Last Editorial Review: 12/9/2005