Everyone has trouble sleeping now and then. But chronic sleep deprivation can do more than just make you tired. It can significantly affect your health. Do you have a disorder that keeps you from getting sound sleep?
Answers: If you answered "yes" to two or more questions, you may have a sleep disorder. Talk to your doctor. Trouble falling asleep, staying asleep or waking too early are symptoms of insomnia. So are waking up feeling tired, fighting sleepiness at work or having little energy or patience.
Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Did You Know?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions