Is Your Diabetes Under Control?
If you have diabetes, tight control is important. Why? Diabetes is a progressive, chronic illness (meaning it can't be cured). That's why it must be managed- or tightly controlled- to minimize the disease's harmful effects on your body. How well are you doing?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions