Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Something Else?
Digestive problems can be confusing. Is it irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease? What about ulcerative colitis or Crohn's? Or a plain old ulcer or indigestion? One thing's for sure: Plenty of people have trouble with their digestive system. IBS is one of the most common disorders.
Do any of these sound familiar?
These are the most common symptoms of IBS, though everyone's case is different- and may not indicate IBS at all, but some other digestive condition. Tell your doctor about any symptoms you have. If you do have IBS, you can find relief with lifestyle changes and medications.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions