Sexuality Education: What To Tell Your Children (cont.)
Moderator: Do you have any last comment for those parents going off to talk with their children?
Huberman: It's never, ever too late. and, it's one of the most important things that you can do as a parent to help your children grow up with healthy feelings about who they are, about their relationship, to understand the joy and the passion, the love and the comfort and the intimacy that healthy sexuality can provide.
Moderator: Barbara, thank you for joining us. Please join us every Friday at 9 p.m. here in the Sexual Health Auditorium. Next week, we will discuss Multiple Orgasms, with Felice Dunas, Ph.D.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions