Sex, Love and Intimacy Through Midlife Changes (cont.)
Jacobowitz: I would love to return.
Moderator: Thanks to everyone for your patience during WebMD's technical difficulties
Moderator: WebMD Members, thank you for all of your questions. I encourage you to check out Ruth Jacobowitz's book, 150 Most-Asked Questions About Midlife Sex, Love and Intimacy. It is available now at Ruth's website (which you can checkout for more information) at www.ruthjacobowitz.com or by telephoning 1-800-441-4033, or at your local or online book store.
Jacobowitz: Your chatters ask good questions.
Moderator: Good evening, everyone, and thanks for joining us
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions