Strategies For Solving the Work/Life Dilemma (cont.)
Moderator: Do you have any last comments for our viewers that are considering changing their lifestyle?
Sirull: That it can be done. That it's absolutely possible to have a career that you love, that makes you enough money, but leaves you enough time for the rest of your life, whatever that rest of your life is.
Moderator: Beth, thank you for joining us. WebMD members, please join us next Tuesday at 1 pm EDT here in the Family Wellness Auditorium when we discuss Recognizing And Coping With Friedrich's Ataxia, with former Facts of Life star Lisa Whelchel.
Sirull: You are so welcome.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions