Conceive, Trying to (cont.)
Doing a special test can help you identify where the problem is. A miscarriage happening when a fetus has a heart beat and then dies inside the uterus is rarely due to an abnormal uterus. I would suggest that you ask your doctor to do some tests and try finding out what's going on.
And my answer is the same: Keep a BBT chart and find out whether and when you ovulate. The knowledge of ovulation will help you determine each time what's going on when you miss your period. Join the WebMD Fertility Center where we can all help you identify what's going on with your cycle.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions