10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
Set yourself up to get a good night's sleep.
By Michael Breus
Reviewed By Charlotte Grayson
We all have trouble sleeping from time to time. But you can make it easier to get a good night's sleep every night with these simple steps.
Some people find relief in making a list of all the stressors of the day, along with a plan to deal with them -- this can act as "closure" to the day. Combining this with a period of relaxation -- perhaps by reading something light, meditating, aromatherapy, light stretching, or taking a hot bath -- can also help you get better sleep. And don't look at the clock! That "tick-tock" will just tick you off.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions