Back Pain Tips: Help With Housework
Follow these five simple rules to protect your back while you do housework.
By Jennifer Warner
Reviewed By Charlotte Grayson
Simple household tasks can turn into trouble for people with persistent back pain. But following a few general rules can help minimize the risk of injury and keep your back healthy.
Published Jan. 14, 2004.
SOURCE: Joel M. Press, MD, medical director, Center for Spine, Sports & Occupational Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions