Time For An Oil Change?
With so many cooking and salad oils on store shelves these days, which should you choose?
By Carol Sorgen
A stroll down the cooking oil aisle of your local supermarket may leave you shaking your head. So many choices? olive, corn, canola, safflower. The list seems to go on and on. Which do you choose?
Before answering that question, it helps to know a bit about cooking oils in the first place.
Fats and oils are made up of "building blocks" called fatty acids. Each type of fat or oil is a mixture of different fatty acids:
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions