Birth Control History (cont.)
Medically updated May 4, 2004.
SOURCES: Malcolm Potts and Martha Campbell, "History of Contraception," in Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2002. "Notes on the History of the Condom," Planned Parenthood web site. "The Pill," PBS web site. Devices and Desires: A History of Contraceptives in America, Andrea Tone, Hill & Wang, 2001. ADVERT.org web site. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration web site.
© 2005-2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions