Staying Healthy in Times of Stress (cont.)
Originally published March 24, 2003.
Medically updated June 29, 2005.
SOURCES: David S. Krantz, PhD, professor and chairman, department of medical and clinical psychology, Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, Md. Steven Tovian, PhD, director of health psychology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, Ill. Suzanne Segerstrom, PhD, assistant professor of psychology, University of Kentucky. Health Psychology, November 2002. Circulation, Journal of the American Heart Association, March 26, 2002.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Editorial Review: 6/30/2005 9:26:25 PM
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions