New Healthcare for Teens (cont.)
Published Jan. 6, 2003.
SOURCES: Charles Irwin, president, Society for Adolescent Medicine; professor of pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco; and director, Division of Adolescent Medicine, UCSF • America's Adolescents: Are They Healthy? U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1998 • Mary-Ann Shafer, associate director of adolescent medicine, UCSF; and professor of pediatrics and adolescent medicine, UCSF.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions