Fighting Cancer Fatigue
5 Strategies for More Energy
By Jeanie Lerche Davis
Reviewed By Charlotte Grayson
Fatigue is the most common side effect of cancer treatment. But proper nutrition, vitamin and mineral supplements, medications, lifestyle changes, and emotional support can help give you the energy you need to enjoy your life.
Here are some tips to help you enjoy each day, even during treatment!
1. Plan Your Day
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions