How to Be Sexier
Quick tips from a sex therapist.
Reviewed By Michael Smith OK, so you don't have Brad Pitt's abs. Or Donald Trump's bucks. Still, you'd like to exude the same kind of powerful sex appeal. Here are tips from Barbara Biggs, PhD, a Los Angeles therapist who specializes in sex therapy and sexuality issues, on how to be more irresistible to women.
Originally published July 31, 2000.
Medically updated May 16, 2003.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions