Summer Weight Loss: Tips on Diet Foods (cont.)
Recipe idea: Combine chunks of mango and peanuts for a tasty dessert topping or surprise your family with a mango omelet by tucking mango slices into the center of an omelet.
Most of us don't get enough of this precious stuff, especially in the summer when it's easy to get dehydrated in the hot weather. Nothing quenches your thirst quite like a glass of water and there are no calories whatsoever!
Published March 28, 2005.
SOURCE: Kathleen M. Zelman, MPH, RD/LD, is director of nutrition for WebMD, and a former spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions