Am I Having A Heart Attack?
Dr. William C. Shiel Jr., Chief Editor of Medicinenet.com, discusses the symptoms of a heart attack.
"A Medicinenet viewer asks, What are the symptoms of a heart attack? Symptoms of a heart attack vary from individual to individual. Common symptoms include: chest pain (particularly chest pain situated or perceived behind or below the sternum), sweating, jaw pain..."
Listen to the entire audio segment of Am I Having A Heart Attack? in this edition of / Checking Your Pulse/.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions