Ten Suggestions for New Dads
Soon to be a father? Here are a few tips from some real experts: other dads.
By Gordy Slack
Gordy Slack is a science and health writer based in Oakland, Calif. He is a
columnist and contributing editor at California Wild, the science and natural
history magazine published by the California Academy of Sciences. He is also the
"veteran" father of two young boys.
Copyright © 2000 WebMD Corporation. All rights reserved.
©1996-2005 WebMD Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Editorial Review: 6/29/2005
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions