Sleep Disorders: Sleep Diary
Learn about your sleep patterns and habits by keeping a daily sleep diary. Make up a chart with spaces for:
Here is an example of a sleep diary. Print it out and use it or create your own sleep diary.
Duration of sleep:
Reviewed by The Sleep Medicine Center at The Cleveland Clinic.
Edited by Michael J. Breus, PhD, WebMD, September 2004.
Portions of this page © The Cleveland Clinic 2000-2005
Last Editorial Review: 6/20/2005
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions