Starting a Successful Diet
By John Casey
Starting a successful diet is like starting a marathon. If you haven't put in a good deal of planning and preparation before you set out, you probably won't cross the finish line.
So, how do you plan and prepare? You use simple strategies that, in fact, are the same techniques you might use if you were training for a race. You focus on the long-term goal you've set for yourself. You take simple, daily steps over a long period of time. Much of your preparation has more to do with attitude than food.
Here are seven tips to put you on the right track. And for a regular dose of motivation once you begin your diet, click here to sign up for the Weight Management newsletter.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions