10 HIV/AIDS Questions to Ask Your Doctor
HIV/AIDS questions for people who think they may have been exposed
- Should I have an
- How can I protect myself against HIV infection?
HIV/AIDS questions for people who test positive for HIV:
- How can I keep from passing my HIV
infection to others?
- Who can help me deal with my feelings?
- How much
experience do you have treating people with HIV infection?
- What do all these
medical tests mean? How often should I be tested?
- Should I start taking
anti-HIV drugs? Why?
- What side effects can I expect from anti-HIV treatment?
How can you help me deal with these side effects?
- What symptoms should I be
looking out for?
- What can I do to improve my immune system? Will better
WebMD Medical Reference
Reviewed by Debbie Bridges, MD, on March 12, 2010Last Editorial Review: 3/12/2010
© 2010 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.