Skin Care for Acne-Prone Skin
Acne may have started in your teen years, that time when age and hormones meet to cause those awful breakouts. Or, you may have begun experiencing acne breakouts in your adult years.
Either way, many people find acne bothersome or embarrassing. To reduce acne and its damage to your skin, follow these tips.
Reviewed by the
doctors at The Cleveland Clinic Department of Dermatology.
Edited by Michael W. Smith, MD, April 2003, WebMD.
Last Editorial Review: 1/31/2005 6:16:13 AM
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions