Do You Work In- "NEUTRAL SPINE"?
Three Natural Curves:
In order to assure the spine is working efficiently, we must keep the bones in the best alignment. Otherwise, the stress and forces are magnified- ligaments will be overstretched and muscles fatigued- causingpain and possible injury. In any activity, these 3 curves should be maintained- but not increased.
The head should be above the shoulders so that the ear is in-line with the top of the shoulder. The top of the shoulder should be over the hips.
For more, please visit the Health and the Workplace Center.
Source: National Institutes of Health
Last Editorial Review: 5/8/2006
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions